LPG at homes
In the UK, 84% of domestic properties are connected and supplied by the gas grid. But there are millions of properties which are off the grid and rely on alternative fuel type for heating and cooking. LPG is the fuel that is a popular alternative.
- All residents on the estate must be out of contract with the current supplier (all residents are tied in until the last contract expires)
- All residents must agree to the switch
- If any household signs a new agreement with the current supplier the switch cannot go ahead
- You keep the same storage vessel
- A spokesperson for the residents must notify, in writing their existing supplier that they wish to chage to another provider